Additional Content Download
Improving Skills, Engagement and Recruitment within the Workforce to drive results:Insights from St Vincent’s Private Hospital
In this article, Sarah Coleman, Workforce Planning and Development Manager at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, shares the benefits Magnet provides in terms of meeting long-term workforce and business objectives; and the key strategies her team is using to sustain an strong workforce culture to drive engagement and improve retention.
Driving workforce planning outcomes with people analytics An international case study with the largest private healthcare provider in the US
In this article, Chirag Padalia, Director of Workforce Strategy & Analytics at aurora, shares how his team is using workforce analytics to identify cost saving opportunities, address critical business challenges and improve talent acquisition across the organisation.
Based on research ahead of the 11th Annual Workforce Planning for Healthcare Summit 2017, this article explores 7 steps healthcare organisations can focus on to maximise the effectiveness of staff through strategic workforce planning, understanding current capability and scenario planning for the future.
In this presentation from Workforce Planning for Health 2017, Julie Sloan, Chief Executive at Workforce Planning Global, shares her insights on the trends and events happening around the world that are shaping strategic workforce planning.
In this presentation from Workforce Planning for Health 2017, we spoke to Sabrina Pit, Senior Research Fellow, Workforce Research Stream Leader, University of Sydney about:
- How to train workforce members to meet changing economic, legislative and market requirements and conditions.
- How Australia can work towards a common understanding of sustainable employability and building capacity and capability.
- Understanding on the limitations of the sustainable employability concept and the extent of acceptance in Australian organisations
Changing Models of Care: Realigning and Diverting your Workforce Strategic Direction to Meet Service Demands
In this past presentation from Work Force Planning for Health 2017, Nessa Pastoors, General Manager, People & Communications, Merri Health discussed:
- Effectively managing resources within increasing fiscal constraints while delivering sustainable quality services to meet patient requirements
- Engaging staff and supporting organisational transformational change to meet the changing requirements and expectations
- Championing innovation-oriented workforce planning exercises and change management to align with alternate future models of care
In this past presentation from Work Force Planning for Health 2017, Chirag Padalia, Director, Workforce Strategy & Analytics, Aurora Health Care (USA) discussed:
• Collaboration between Workforce Analytics, Finance, HR, and Operations
• Identify dashboards that all stakeholders can gather insights from to and drive decision making within business
• Advanced studies to harness data and analytics to identify overlapping variables to move the needle forward